If you would like to get involved with Just Say Something, here are some ways you can help us all the time:
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser with all proceeds to benefit Just Say Something.
- Collect unused items in your household and the households of family members and friends to sell on Facebook Marketplace and to donate to Just Say Something.
- Use your special talent for painting, drawing, or jewelry making, etc. to create works of art to donate to Just Say Something.
- When purchasing office supplies, buy extras to donate to Just Say Something. We would be glad to provide you with a list of the items needed.
- Support our Youth Impact Sports (YIS) Program by cheering the kids on during a football, basketball, or soccer game; volunteering to coach or mentor kids on the team; donating the use of a sports or classroom arena; and sponsoring team uniforms, equipment, and refreshments. We are always looking for volunteer coaches and mentors.
- Volunteer to support the families in our Strengthening Families Program (SFP) by providing childcare; serving meals; donating items for supplies; and putting together / delivering packets and other materials to families.
If you would like to get involved with Just Say Something, contact Virginia Henderson at 864-467-4099.
We look forward to working with you!